Orthopedic & Spinal Health
The goal with performance oriented orthopedic acupuncture is to achieve maximum improvement with minimal treatments. With a specialization in orthopedic acupuncture, Glenn has diagnosed and treated thousands of patients managing chronic pain and spine issues. When the treatment is guided by accurate diagnoses patients report significant increase of function.
Orthopedic Acupuncture can help:
- Reduce the need for pain medications
- Reduce the intensity, quality & duration of pain
- Increase range of motion & function
- Reduce inflammation and degeneration of arthritic conditions
- Relieve nerve, joint and muscular pain
Clinical Finding Using Orthopedic Acupuncture
Most patients report 40 – 60% improvement of their chronic pain within 6 – 8 treatments.
A typical treatment series is 6 – 8 treatments within a month.
This spring I seriously injured my neck and shoulder when I fell out of a yoga headstand. Thanks to Glenn's keen touch and healing application of both acupuncture and manual therapy, this summer I had the pleasure of trying a headstand on a paddle board!Tom S